Our boat is 100% electric driven, fiberglass boat. No emission. No noise. No fumes.
We currently have one boat that we run on demand. This means we cannot take walk-ins as we do not have our own jetty to operate from.
The Maylands Boat ramp where we launch from is a public one and we share it with other recreational users. We therefore have to be efficient and not take up time on the jetty.
Our boat can hold up to max 8 people. This includes adults, infants, children and dogs. – The boat can operate up to 6 hours
– The central steering console is at the back of the boat
– A wooden picnic table in the middle
– Comfortable seating cushions around the table
– Room for a 60cm esky near the skipper seat + ample room under the table for soft bags only
– Life jackets for everyone – please choose children’s life jackets at the time of booking
– First aid & retractable oars for your safety
– Sunbathing bed behind the steering
– Full size roof….which we take down in winter to let the sun in. In summer it stays up to protect you from the Australian sun and to cool down the boat
– Do not bring sharps. This includes high heels